"It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop."
making an excel spreadsheet for my spendings/savings. eep, what has my life come to!
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer all of the questions the tagger has asked, and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them…
Tagged by Sophie (roll-yourstone)
Her questions :)
1. Do you use a diary/ planner/ calendar?
I use my free guild diary ;)
2. Do you have a ‘signature’ perfume/cologne/ scent, and what is it?
No, I wear a different perfume everyday and just rotate through them haha!
3. Tell me the story of how you ended up living where you do now.
I have lived in the area my whole life, and my dad built the house we live in, its beautiful and overlooks the ocean.
4. Growing up, what did you always want to be when you were older?
My dad convinced me I wanted to be a nurse but i never really had any idea to be honest!
5. Describe your favourite outfit to wear.
Casual, flowy dresses.
6. What’s one really good thing that happened this year?
I got engaged!! :)
7. What do you do for work/ study?
I work as a high school lab tech 3 days a week and go to uni the other 2 days, to study to become a high school teacher.
8. How do you deal with cockroaches?
kill them with my shoe or make my cat catch them haha
9.What was the last thing you learned about/ to do for the first time?
How to syphon water out of a large fish pond at work (to clean it)
10. Do you drink out of reused plastic water bottles or a fancy expensive one with a sippy straw?
Reuse plastic bottles haha, I do throw them out when theyre getting old though!
11. Do you have a morning or evening ritual?
Morning of a work day: Check social media, take pills, toilet, shower,get dressed, hair, food, moisturise face, brush teeth then leave the house!
BONUS QUESTION 11+1: Selfie please.
lol web cam selfie!
1) Favourite book?
2) Are you a daredevil? what extreme activity would you do?
3) Do you have a tattoo, if so what of?
4) Favourite childhood tv show?
5) what do you rather: bike, walk, public transport or drive?
6) Favourite fast food?
7) Favourite dinner?
8) Do you like to write? What sort of novel would you write?
9) Do you have any hobbies?
10) Best xmas prezzie you have recieved?
11) Favourite colour?
I’m just gonna tag 6:
He loves me He loves me He loves me He loves me He loves me He loves me He loves me
Just sold my old exercise bike for $20 on gumtree haha! I haven’t used in since I was very sick so decided it was time to go!
Anonymous asked: I miss following her on here and her updates! How is she doing anyway? (Unspoken phrases I mean)
She’s good, excited for holidays
It’s steak night at the pub and I get to see Emily! (Previously unspoken-phrases)
It’s hot and moving a pool table = blurred vision, the sweats, and jelly legs.
This hasn’t happened since I was underweight! Eep.
I actually eat so much shit!